Airline Employees: What some of us actually DO! #9
November 14, 2022
Regina L. Deneen
Ever wonder about the inside and outside of the airline industry? Do you want to know specifically what some of us actually do? The airline pilot is quite obvious, but it's a little more mysterious for the rest of us. What some people think we are supposed to do and what we are actually required to do or two different things. So if you want to know the real deal listen up!
Requirements for earning an aircraft dispatcher license
- Be at least 23 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent education.
- Be able to read, speak and write in English.
- Log the FAA-mandated minimum of 200 training hours.
- Pass a written knowledge test, a practical flight planning test, and an oral exam.
THE BLOG: www.myneedlejet.com
Thanks for listening and don't forget to check out www.myneedlejet.com
Or podcast suggestions, please send me an email @: email@example.com